Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Are Air Plants Pet Friendly?


I get this question many times at shows. 
It's a great question because we want whats best for our little furry friends.

The Answer is YES!!!

I tell you this from knowledge and also from experience. I can't tell you how many air plants I've lost to my little fur balls. Both our puppy and bunnies love them. Whenever one stray plant lands on the ground it will be found. However when it's found it will be eaten or shredded.


Good rule of thumb. If a plant leaf when broken oozes white then that plant is poisonous to animals. This is not always the case so yes always use caution and be inquisitive when purchasing plants you are not familiar with.

But for now rest assure that your air plants are safe to all furries.


Happy Gardening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment